This 70 mm wide system is economic and intended for private and commercial buildings of a good standard.
The Thermo-Design 70 multi-chamber system from Rehau offers economic solutions and a wide variety of options in a section width of 70 mm. This system is ideally intended for individual houses, but is also suitable for major projects. The well thought-out design of this system enhances both the good thermal insulation and the extraordinary strength of the system.
- Section width: 70 mm/system with double barrier seal system
- Number of chambers: several
- Insulation: Uf = 1,3W/m²K (with standard reinforcement)
- Insulation: with thermal breakdown reinforcement Uf = 1.2W/m²K
- Resistance to intrusion: class 3 (DIN V ENV 16277)
- Water and air leaks: height 50 m (DIN 18055)
- Corners free from condensation
- Window of conventional form or a designer window
- Significant options to create with shapes, colours and finishes
- The clear grey joints harmonise perfectly with white sections
- The edges of the sections, bevelled at 20°, contribute to their elegance
- New building and renovation focused on energy efficiency
- Building of frames and French windows
- High quality dwellings and industrial buildings
- Joined units to floor height, using robust reinforcements;
- For improved thermal insulation, at the same time using standard reinforcements.
- Section surface smooth and easy to maintain
- Sloping doorframe with rebate: improved drainage and ease of maintenance
- Ideal static qualities, very strong reinforcements
- Graduated strength reinforcements for main sections
- Integrated seals for more rational manufacture and longer life
- Respect for the environment, our sections are entirely recoverabl