Who are we ?
Driven by ever-increasing market demand, our aims for 2002 were ambitious. The new strategy included the following changes, which are now either completed or nearing completion:
- building a new, more spacious and functional workshop
- setting up a new, integrated and automated production line
- installing a new computer program (WinPro) to optimise the production process and enable customers to order on line: this program also provides real, physical order tracking in the workshop. The program can also produce a complete quotation, complete with the technical details of Alto Services’ frames.
Some of the ways we have optimised production:
- stock management
- order analysis
- individual identification of units
- twin welding and deburring lines
- very high-throughput machines
- enhanced machine productivity
- finishing and quality control
- future investments: bending machine, 2nd machine shop, overhead crane for high-level storage.